about a week ago, i felt the Lord speaking to me through words like "fortress" and "stronghold" and "refuge".
ive been going through Scripture and finding where these words are used. so far, i've come up with 13 verses (and i'm still searching) that have really given me strength.
- a military stronghold
- a heavily protected and impenetrable building
- a place that has been fortified so as to protect it against attack
- a place were a particular cause or belief is strongly defended or upheld
- a condition of being safe or sheltered from pursuit, danger, or trouble
- something providing such shelter